This silky-smooth mango dessert is very fresh and surprisingly easy to whip up.
COOKING TIME: 20m + cooling
DIFFICULTY: very easy
- 2 cardamom pods, crushed, seeds removed
- 2 ripe mangoes, peeled and stoned
- 150 ml double cream
- 180 g yoghurt
- 250 g mascarpone cheese
- finely grated zest and juice of half lime
- 2 tbsp clear honey
- Crush the cardamom seeds, using a pestle and mortar.
- Whisk the cream to soft peaks. Stir in the yoghurt and mascarpone. Whisk mixture until thickened.
- Add in the lime zest, juice, crushed seeds and honey.
- Purée the mango flesh in a food processor until smooth.
- Fill mousse dishes with creamy mixture. Add the mango purée.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour.
- To serve, remove mousse dishes from the fridge and garnish each one with baby mint leaves or grated dark chocolate.
You will need:
Round Soufflé Dish With Handles
Stay tuned in as we prepare
- Classic festive recipes and
- inspiration for long and cold nights.
Be the first to know
Enter your email and receive a coupon for 10% discount on your first purchase.